by Diane VanDyke
Montgomery County Community College is hosting free FAFSA Completion Workshops for college-bound students and the community to receive assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Space is limited, and interested students should pre-register at www.mc3.edu/admissions/paying.
The workshops will be held on Saturday, Feb. 9, at 10 a.m. at both campuses. For Central Campus, 340 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell, the workshop will be held in room 309 in Parkhouse Hall. For West Campus, 101 College Drive, Pottstown, the workshop will be held in room 252 in South Hall.
Bring the following items with you:
- Your Social Security Number and your parents’ Social Security Number (if dependent);
- Your Alien Registration number, if you are an eligible non-citizen;
- Your driver’s license number, if you have one;
- 2012 Federal tax returns (including W-2) for yourself and your parents (if dependent);
- Information on savings, investments, and business and farm assets for yourself and your parents (if dependent); and
- Your FAFSA Personal Identification Number, if you have one.
For more information, call 215-619-7360.